Shengtong Plastic Co.,Ltd.

UHMWPE,HDPE,PP,PVC,NYLON,PTFE,POM etc sheet,rod,and cnc machined parts!

Email:sales@xsplastics.cn

Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Select Language
English
Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsPE plastic block

High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container

Certification
Good quality UHMWPE sheet and rod for sales
Good quality UHMWPE sheet and rod for sales
Fast delivery and good quality of HDPE CNC machined parts products which let my customer feel great,i hope we can have more chances to get cooperation in future.

—— James kover

Hello rex I am very satisfied with your service. If the UHMW is very useful and economic I will always order from you . Many thanks Werner

—— Werner drowf

The crane foot outrigger pad we ordered from you has excellent loading capacity and easy moving, we are look forward to further cooperation. Warm regards Steve

—— Steven parker

We got the nylon pa6 sheet and parts we purchased, they are working good in my facility. will be contact again. Best regards Brian

—— Brian Solomon

I'm Online Chat Now

High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container

China High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container supplier
High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container supplier High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container supplier High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container supplier

Large Image :  High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Shandong ,China
Brand Name: shengtong
Certification: ISO9001,SGS,FDA,CE
Model Number: PB009

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 5pcs
Price: USD 2-4kg Fob Qingdao
Packaging Details: wooden case or wooden pallet or cartons with PE film.
Delivery Time: 7-15days after order confirmation
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, paypal
Supply Ability: 1500pieces per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Product: PE Plastic Block Size: 1000x1000mm
Thickness: 20mm To 50mm Material: 100% PE Virgin Or Recycled
Color: White Application: Machinery Parts

High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container

 

PE500,PE1000 plastic sheet,board,block cut to size.

1000mm x 2000mm

1220mm x 2440mm

1500mm x 3000mm

thickness 20mm

color:white,black.

 

Material PE 100% virgin material
Color white,black,green,blue,yellow etc
Hardness 60-70 C
MOQ 1piece

 

MAX width 2500mm, and MAX length 20m or longer. can be sheet or roll package.

 

Q:How long is the delivery time?
A:3-5 days if we have the goods in stock; regular production time 10-15 days
or 5-10 days if the goods are not in stock, depending on the order quantity.
Q: What are the payment terms?
A:Payment ≤1000USD, 100% in advance;
Payment ≥ 1000USD, 50% T/T deposit and the balance before shipping

30% advanced payment, and the rest 70% TT against the TT copy letter.



High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under containerHigh loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container

 

High loading capacity polyethylene plastic supporting blocks under container

Contact Details
Shengtong Plastic Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: Mr. Rex Chi

Tel: +86-18266145305

Fax: 86-531-266875

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)